Monday, January 12, 2009

One Day At A Time

This is my last semester of highschool, and then I'm done. So what next? I'm not exactly sure to be honest. I do have a plan floating around in the air, and that plan is this: I'll go to the Indianapolis Art Institute to get a degree in photography (which I imagine would take me 2 years to do), then take a year off to seek out God's wisdom and guidance, then after that probably go to Crossroads Bible College....for something (I'm not sure what yet). So this plan is floating around in the air, and more than likely will be what I pursue, but I'm seeking God wholeheartedly about this plan. God hasn't laid anything on my heart yet, buty I do know that he has a perfect and pleasing plan for me; a plan that is far greater than I imagine. So yes this year I have so much I'm looking foward to, but God has reminded me to live my life one day at a time. As the Bible says not to dwell in the past or be anxious about the future, but live in the present.......live for now!

God has me where he wants me, yes He is in complete control of my life. As a friend of mine told me once "The Lord is not through with you yet Joshua Aaron". That is so true. I'm living one day at a time, living to please and glorify my loving and gracious Father in Heaven, and live a life...that revolves around Christ, with a heart....full...of humility and love.

No comments: