Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Thinking Theology and Friends

Oh how I love my friends, more than they know, but they are able to comprehend how much I love them. Joel and Michelle, who are fellow seniors in highschool, are considered to be my best friends cause I feel like out of all of my friends they are the ones who I can be more open and honest with, the ones who challenge and inspire me in my faith in Christ.
The 3 of us are going seperate in a way by this coming autumn. Michelle is going to college in Texas, Joel is looking at either Purdue or Cedarville (he's not sure yet), and I'm staying here in Indy to go to a local college like the Art Institue of Indianapolis, IUPUI, or Crossroads Bible College. The three of us will not see each other all that often, and I will miss them both like crazy. It will be hard to adapt to life witout seeing them 2/3 times a week, but I just need to accept that this is God's plan for our lives, a plan that is perfect and pleasing. I find it crazy that it was almost a year ago that I got to really get to know them and over the rest of '08 I developed a strong Christ-centered friendship with them, and I've grown to love them both soooooo much. I want to spend as much as time with them before the 3 of us go seperate ways in fall, and I'm praying that my friendship both of them will continue on for years and years to come!
Aside of that I've been thinking about theology over the past week r so, and I'm starting to develop an interest in it. So this is more than likely what I'll be majoring in when I go to Crossroads, and I'm flipping excited about it!

On a branch note, I've written my first song of '09 today called "From Everlasting To Everlasting". It's a simple upbeat praise song!

No comments: