Monday, June 8, 2009

He Has Me Where He Wants Me

Yes, it's true that I didn't take the SAT or ACT. Yes, it's true that I'll be spending most of my summer trying to finish my school. Yes, I'm taking a year off, then next fall plan or attending Crossroads to major in Theology or missions & evangelism. Yes, God is calling me to become a missionary, not even caring if I get shot up, hanged, or burned alive for sharing my faith. I don't care what others say and think to be honest with ya. Call me stupid, call me insane. I listen to the words of my Father, and walk in the footsteps of my Savior. I myself can choose to quetion Him or freak out about where I'm at in this life right now, but I choose not to. "And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to His purpose" (Romans 8:28) "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope" (Jeremiah 29:11) "But God chose what is foolish in the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak in the world to shame the strong" (1 Corinthians 1:27)

No comments: