Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012 Reading List

Here is the list of the books I'll be plowing through this year. There are some that I've already started, and then some I haven't started, of course.

Walt Whitman- selected poems

Growing Your Faith-
Jerry Bridges

Knowing God- J.I Packer

The Attributes of God- A.W. Pink

Gospel (Rediscovering the Power that Made Christianity Revolutionary)- J.D. Greear

Fellowship of the Burning Heart- A collection of sermons by A.W. Tozer

The Cost of Discipleship-
Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Scandalous- D.A. Carson

When I don't Desire God- John Piper

Gospel Wakefulness- Jared Wilson

A Holy Ambition- John Piper

Desiring God- John Piper

In My Place Condemned He Stood- J.I Packer & Mark Dever

To the Golden Shore (The Life of Adoniram Judson)- Courtney Anderson

The Gospel Comission- Michael Horton

The Essential Works of Charles Spurgeon- Selected Books, Sermons, and other writings

So...um....yea I'm pretty loaded.

No comments: