Wednesday, August 14, 2013

What I'm Brewing (a preview)

 I'm thankful for the gifts and talents that the Lord has graced me with. As you may or may not know that writing is my thing. I thoroughly enjoy it! Over the years I've written short stories, songs, and poems; and I continue on to this day. My aim in what I write is to make much of Christ for His glory.
 So in saying this, I'd like to give ya'll a bit of a taste of what's in the works. What I'll be sharing are songs that I'm working on, that the Lord has graced me with. For all my inspiration comes from Him!

Chasing After Christ

I'm running, running
To the Fountain of Life
I'm fighting to be
Filled and satisfied
With the One who came
To save my life
I'm chasing, chasing
After Christ


The Light of the Gospel

We'll go and shine bright
The light of the Gospel
We'll go and proclaim His name
Throughout the whole world
That the peoples may hear
And the nations will see
The love He displayed at Calvary
We'll go shine bright
The light of the Gospel


Untitled

At the cross we're forgiven
By His blood we've been redeemed
Because of sin we were blind
Now by His grace, we can see
By His love we're made His children
Through His mercy we're set free
Now bound for glory
There His praise to forever sing

No comments: